ZoomStats, Web Site Traffic and Stats Analyzer + PLR Includes .html, .PSD, Word Source Files
Get You Stats From One Easy To Use Interface!
* Know Exactly Where Your Hits Are Coming From
* Take Advantage Of The Keywords Your Visitors Used To Find Your Site
* Recover Which Day and What Time Your Site Receives The Most Hits.
* Helps You Know What Days Or Weeks In A Year That is Best For You To Promote Which Offers
* RSS Feeds and Free Access Can Be Enabled! Trust Me This Is A Really Nice Feature If You Wants To Sell Your Website
* Save Money On Advertising By Focusing On The Things That Converts On Your Website
Discover New And Uncovered Niches Like The Gurus!
"Angalagon, Sasha Rakhmanikova & ululustreet"
I did not not know they had visited some of my sites from those keywords.
What they meant, I'm really not sure, and to think of it, those sites were just plain niche sites built as affiliate websites....
But one thing's for sure ...those are niches, that most wouldn't even expected to see a demand...and I am about to zoom into it, all thanks to my Zoom Stats Viewing panel! ;)
Free Access Enabled
Most of them weren't even interested when we told them we have enabled Zoom Stats to allow Free Access to everyone....they say, "What the heck for?" and when we explained, it's like an 'Aha' moment you regularly see on Oprah. ;)
There will be a point in time where you would like to show someone your stats (no not how your body measures).
Maybe you are selling a website or just bragging to show how well your methods at bringing traffic are to your potential buyers.
So instead of pasting some crappy photo shop screen shot of your stats, why not give them the real thing and let them know you have nothing to hide. That's a sure way to convince your buyers that your methods really do work! Trust me....this feature alone can boost your sales.
Besides, would you rather have them login into your cPanel or third party site stats account to view how fantastic you are in marketing your web sites? I don't think so. :)
RSS Feeds Enabled
"You let them have free access to your live web site stats and
you've enabled feeds too?"
You may disagree but think about it.....
IF you can allow your visitors to subscribe to live feeds of the top most visited pages and where your traffic comes from, wouldn't that be a bonus to buyers of your websites, or perhaps you have a firesale...that will definitely give a sense of urgency to those fence sitters to act and buy.
You can also subscribe to your own feed and through a desktop RSS reader see how well you are doing without even launching your browser.
And how about this insane idea.....use your live feeds to market your websites....
As your live stats are constantly changing, your RSS feeds will too. Submit them to RSS sites and they'll bring more traffic to your websites. How cool is that?
And by the way...did you know that Adsense has a feature that allows you to monetize your feeds?
* Easy To Understand. We've stripped the clutter so that you can easily determine what matters most.
* Monitor Hits breaks down site activity from the past day, week, month and year as total page views and unique visitors.
* Searches filters out referrals from popular search engines. You'll discover keywords that you didn't even think of!
* Feeds Enabled: Perfect if you or any prospective buyers of your websites would like to track through live feeds.
* Pages: Highlights your most popular and most recently accessed content on your websites.
* Browser Agent: Detects and records percentages of browsers used by your sites visitors.
* Free Access Mode: Allows you to offer anyone live tracking views of your websites without logging in.
* Non-Techie Panels: Clean and easy to explore panels.
PLR Includes .html, .PSD, Word Source Files
GET THE BEST SPUN ARTICLES, SIGN UP FOR SPIN READY ARTICLES HERE
FOR MORE GREAT TEMPLATES AND SCRIPTS VISIT:
Keywords: web site analytics;track referers;track keywords;website traffic stats
File Size: 19.6 MBytes
Widgets for your homepage
This widget is without your affiliate ID. Please log in/sign up, to get a revenue share.