Beginners Video Course For Wordpress - MRR
These videos are ready to brand and edit
Video 04 details several security measures you can put in place to keep the bad people out and your content safe.
Videos 07 and 08 provide a step-by-step walk through of the Page and Post editor by creating a new Post and Page
Preventing a site break-in by a Brute Force attack is one thing but preventing your server from crashing from a Brute Force attack is an entirely different problem. Not any more! Video 14 shows you how.
These awesome videos can help you save two items you can NEVER have enough of... TIME & MONEY!
Video 02 Details a much faster method to manually install WordPress than described most anywhere else. AND IT's MORE SECURE!
HERE IS A LIST OF THE TITLES & VIDEO LENGTHS
1. Instant Creation - Includes organizational tips & best practices for Usernames and passwords.
2. Manual Creation Includes a more secure and faster installation method than described elsewhere & the 4 things required for proper manual installs.
3. Installation Cleanup - cleanup on aisle 5.., which files you can delete after installation for a more secure and streamlined WordPress site.
4. Basic Security - How to easily remove ID-1 from your database and why you should,
How To Remove All mentions of the WP version from the source code,
How to do a full backup of files & database
(copy & paste code included)
5. Dashboard Tour - A detailed walk-through of the Admin Dashboard of your WordPress site
6. Pages vs. Posts - Name three differences between WP Posts and Wp Pages In this video I show you seven
7. Create Pages How To Create a WordPress Page & a tour of the Page editor
How to add images to your page
How to set your page for AUTOMATIC future publication
8. Create Posts - How To Create a WordPress Post & a tour of the Post editor
How to add an image to a post
How to schedule AUTOMATIC future posts
9. Plugins - The safest place to get FREE WordPress plugins
How to install plugins inside & outside of your WordPress site
How many installed & activated plugins is too many the answer might surprise you
https://www.tradebit.commes - The NEW theme customizer with live widget preview
The NEW add new theme screen
How to delete installed themes
How to customize installed themes
https://www.tradebit.comgets - How to add, move & remove widgets on your theme
https://www.tradebit.comus - How to add & edit your WordPress navigation menus
https://www.tradebit.comic SEO - Which is the most popular free SEO plugin? I install & activate it here
What is a permalink and how to change it
How to create a fully optimized post including images
https://www.tradebit.comvent Server Crashing Brute Force Attacks - Preventing a site break-in by a brute force attack is one thing but preventing your server from crashing from a brute force attack is an entirely different problem. Not any more!
How to prevent server crashing brute force attacks with free & easy to use plugin
https://www.tradebit.comt Is WordPress - Here is a quick dive into what WordPress is, how it works and how you will benefit from it
https://www.tradebit.com vs https://www.tradebit.com - In case you didn't know, there is a difference between https://www.tradebit.com and https://www.tradebit.com and this video details those differences. If you want to make money from your website, then one of these is a No-No!
File Size: 262.5 MBytes
Widgets for your homepage
This widget is without your affiliate ID. Please log in/sign up, to get a revenue share.